Messages for U.S. Citizens
- American Town Hall Meeting in Managua: July 5, 2013
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) – April 15th is Tax day!
- Worldwide Caution - February 18, 2013
- Worldwide Travel Caution - January 27, 2012
- Security Message for U.S. Citizens - December 2012
- American Town Hall Meeting in Jinotega: November 30, 2012
- Nicaraguan Municipal Elections on November 4, 2012
- Information on Medicare for U.S. Citizens Overseas
- Final Opportunities to Return Voted Ballots - 24 October, 2012
- Completing and Returning Absentee Ballots - September 28, 2012
- American Town Hall Meeting in Leon - August 31, 2012
- San Andres de la Palanca Celebration: August 7-19, 2012
- A July 4th Voting Reminder - 26 June, 2012
- Security Message for U.S. Citizens - June 12, 2012
- American Town Hall Meeting in Managua - July 06, 2012
- Update - New Nicaraguan Immigration Rules Impact U.S.-Nicaraguan Dual Nationals-September 27, 2011
App for Iphone & Android
Smart Traveler, the official State Department app for U.S. travelers, invites you to see the world with easy access to frequently updated official country information, travel alerts, travel warnings, maps, U.S. embassy locations, and more.
You can also download our free Smart Traveler App, available through iTunes and the Android market, to have travel information at your fingertips.